Deadline: March 31, 2019
This award category recognizes individuals who have provided distinctive thought leadership in the field of organizational leadership, including the creation or use of empirically-based models, methodologies, and other leadership tools to increase the organization’s effectiveness with its employees, customers, stakeholders, and the public. The successful candidate for this category has created and/or uses interventions that have shown positive results in organizational leadership.
Below is the information you will need to complete the nomination form:
* Your name, phone number, and email address
* The name of person you are nominating, his or her email address, the city where he or she lives and works, and if he or she plans to attend the Oct 16-18, 2019 MEECO Leadership Institute dialogue conference in San Diego.
Describe how your nominee:
* has created and/or uses empirically-based models, methodologies, and other leadership tools to increase the organization’s effectiveness through its employees, customers, stakeholders, and the community.
* has demonstrated employee and organizational improvements as a result of the nominee's organizational leadership.
* contributes to research and/or a higher standard of excellence in organizational leadership.
* displays the following attributes of great leaders or coaches: i.e., the nominee is innovative, courageous, curious, and humble.
* Please list any other reasons you think the nominee should win the 2019 Thought Leader of Distinction in Organizational Leadership Award.
* Email your nominee's Bio/CV to TLNominations2019@gmail.com in addition to completing this form.
Click the following link if you would like additional information: https://meeco-institute.org/thought-leader-application/